Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yes, I am having an affair



If you cross fifty & confess that you were in love; not many eyebrows are raised.

She is gorgeous. Has a multifaceted personality. Every time I see her from different angles, I see her in multitude of colors. Actually she is not my first; she came in my life much later. It wasn’t easy to fathom her moods. She allowed me to keep a distance from others. I used her quite often when I meant to give others a piece of my mind. After so many years of togetherness, I can’t get married to her; because I am in love with my first one.

I always prefer to take her with me when I travel abroad. Not that everybody around me likes it, but I can’t help it.

If flirting with language is not allowed then how could you express yourself? How would you draft immaculate patent claims. How could you spread white lies? How could you express deep gratitude for others who helped you prosper?

I am having an affair with language.

No comments: